There is absolutely nothing in my fridge, not a single item.
I don’t have a fridge, don’t have a freezer or a fridge freezer.
Up until December of last year I was homeless, so no need to have a fridge then. Since moving in I just haven’t had the spare cash to buy one.
So what do you do for food?
I have to buy items daily to eat. (Yes it works out expensive) but what else can I do.
What would you like in your fridge?
- I love apples, oranges and bananas
- I’d have fresh full fat milk (blue top)
- I’d have lettuce and carrots
- I’d have eggs, bacon and cheese
- I’d have a bottle of cold beer (only for special occasions)
- I’d have tuna and mayonnaise (ready mixed in a plastic tub)
- I’d like to have yoghurt (Greek is best)
That is my ideal fridge